Executive Development Program in Talent Acquisition: Tools and Techniques
To register for the Short Term Course, Executive Development Program in Talent Acquisition: Tools and Techniques of XLRI, Jamshedpur;
- Online Application -Candidates are expected to submit Online Application Forms along with the admission fee of INR 20,000 + Tax to get themselves registered for the e-MDP Programs offered by XLRI Jamshedpur in association with TCLL.
- Registration - Candidates are requested to register by clicking on the Register button.
- Payment - Online applicants may use their "Log in ID" and "Password" to make their payment online.
- Last date to apply - The last date for the payment of Online application fees 25 December 2019.
- Information details - Any application with incomplete information (eg: without photograph, educational details and details related to your work experience etc.) will not be accepted.
- Minimum of one-year work experience as on application close date;
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation degree.
- The program directors might refuse some applications (with no specific reasons)
- Enquiry - Queries related to the course may be addressed to:
0657-665-3276 / 3274
* XLRI & TPL reserves the rights to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any point during the Programme for any misconduct or misleading information.
Payment & Instalment Schedule
|For Indian Participants|
|Application Fee||Rs. 20,000 + Tax
Last Date: 25 December 2019
|Instalment I|| INR 25,000 + Tax
On or Before: 10 February 2020
|Total Fee||INR 45,000 + Tax|