Executive Development Programme In Talent Management (Batch 7)
To register for the Short Term Course, Executive Development Programme In Talent Management of XLRI, Jamshedpur;
- Online Application - Candidates are expected to submit Online Application Forms along with the admission fee of 30,000 + Tax to register for the Short Term Courses offered by XLRI Jamshedpur in association with Talentedge.
- Registration - Candidates are requested to register by clicking on the Register button.
- Payment - Online applicants may use their "Log in ID" and "Password" to make their payment online.
- For the Credit Card Payment , the bank charges will be borne by the participants
- Certificate will be awarded based on the financial clearance
- Last date to apply - The last date for the payment of online application fees together with the first installment is 9 March 2020.
- Information details - Any application with incomplete information (eg: without photograph, educational details and details related to your work experience etc.) will not be accepted.
- For Indian Participants - • For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- • Diploma Holders with relevant work experience may be considered on a case by case basis.
- • For International Participants - • For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- • For Indian and International Participants – Working professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Enquiry - Queries related to the course may be addressed to: