EDP in Digital HR Transformation & AI Driven HR Analytics (Batch 1)
- The basic tenets of Digital Transformation, provide guidance on building the connectivity across related domains, their processes, implementation methodologies and imperatives for sustained adoption
- The importance of HR Analytics, in the context of Digital Transformation - “future of work”
- HR Analytics concepts, tools, techniques and its importance to the changing roles of HR (Research methods, statistics, data systems and governance, interpretation of insights, visualization & storytelling)
- The application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to the HR function, the key use cases, including the pros & cons associated with their implementation/adoption
- The fundamental skills required by individuals and the best practices for organizations in their HR Transformation journey through applying Digital technologies, advanced HR analytics and applying Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning techniques in HR.
- PHASE – I: CONCEPTUALIZATION
- • Introduction to Digital Business, Social Mobile Analytics and Cloud (SMAC)
- • Digital HR Transformation basics
- • What is Digital Mastery?
- • What is Analytics? Why is Analytics relevant to HR professionals?
- • Transformation using Technology, Blockchain Applications, IoT and Automation and related cases, Industry 4.0
- • Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- • AR and VR use in HR and case
- • What is Data and Big Data?
- • Agile methodology for digital Transformation.
- • Business Model, Business Model Innovations and Strategy
- • Design Thinking, Process of design thinking, Key Principles, Design thinking culture
- • Why Digital Transformation fail and Myths of Digital Transformation
- • The importance of “Questions” and “Metrics”
- • Fundamentals of Human Resource Research methods
- • Hands-on workshop on Sample HR Dashboard
- • Emerging areas in Digital HR – Future of Work
- • HR Skills of the Future, creation of a Digital HR function
- • Digital HR & Analytics
- Each Group to work on Questions & Metrics for their respective HR functional area
- Workshop - Discuss and fine tune the Process flow, Questions and Metrics for each group.
- Basics of Visualization & Story telling
- Working with data & applying right tools for insight & decision making
- Each Group to collect, collate and analyze data for their respective HR functional area
- Workshop / Group presentation and peer level discussions
- Creation of a consolidated HR Dashboard
- Case on Digital HR Transformation & Analytics
- Discussions and Conclusions
Who Should Attend
- • HR Leaders and Decision Makers in organizations that have a mandate to migrate to digital systems or enhance their current digital HR capabilities.
- • HR Business Partners, Generalists and Consultants who need to learn the role of technology in various area of HR specializations to be future ready.
- • HR Executives who want to gain a deeper understanding of how HR analytics tools can be leveraged to drive better HR management practices and address people challenges.
- • Talent Managers, L&LD and OD Professionals who are tasked with talent acquisition, management, development and retention and have to rely on technology driven analytics tools to help them achieve and improve operational efficiencies.
- • Professionals experienced in the HR domain who are keen to comprehend how technology can play a significant role in workplace transformation.
Course PedagogyThe primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise live lectures, case study discussions and hands-on analytical exercises, imparted and facilitated by XLRI’s faculty. Concepts will be explained using examples drawn from real life organizational situations and participants will have the opportunity to work on their respective HR functional area as a part of the Field Work which is an integral part of the course curriculum. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts. Assignments are provided for most of the important topics for experiential learning and participants are expected to clarify the doubts and concerns faced while completing the assignments during the initial stages of the next session itself to facilitate timely and systematic learning.
AssessmentA minimum of 75% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, experiential assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. The main objective of the assignment and projects will be to help participants apply their conceptual learning from the programme to actual organizational decision-making scenarios. Passing qualification for the program will be based on meeting the attendance requirement and completing project presentations. Participants who successfully complete the same will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI.
Post the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance criteria of 75% & clearing the evaluation criteria, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a certificate of participation.
More Courses by this Instructor
No access plans exist.
No access plans exist.
This has been one of my best learning experiences. It has got me to appreciate business management in a better way.The teaching faculty have been brilliant, the TA’s have been approachable and helpful throughout the course and I would rate this course a 10 on 10 when its gauged against other similar courses offered.I have been interacting with the students who are from the other institutes at our Hughes center and I have learnt that none of those courses have the rigor that PGCBM demands. This is something I appreciate about the PGCBM course as this has forced us to study and work hard towards achieving a good grade albeit at a cost. The cost is the toll it has taken in managing the work and personal life as the course has been heavy and requires a focused study of a good 2-3 hours every day on an average. But I believe if it was not so then there would not have been any learning. With regards to the campus component I felt it was brilliantly organized and the effort put in by the VIL team is commendable. The faculty was superb, the accommodation was excellent and the food was an absolute treat.
I thank the entire XLRI team for this and hope to be associated with the XLRI family in the years to come.
Mr. Darshan Krishnamurthy – PGCBM 26
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU…. for all that you all did when we were on campus.I wish we as HR, can be to our employees what you were to us in that week.It was one of the most hectic week but I loved every bit of it. If another week of campus stay is announced, I will register without a thought! Everything was almost perfect. Hearing, knowing of and admiring XLRI is different from experiencing it. In one word, I lived the most inspiring week of my life in Jamshedpur! Thanks again for everything.
Ms. Anindita Dey – PGCHRM 19
I am very proud to be an alumnus of the great institution ‘XLRI’ that has produced some of the greatest leaders in various fields. To have been taught by the professors at XLRI who are great academicians and who guide many global companies to drive their strategies was indeed a sought-after experience. I am very proud to have been a part of XLRI where students are not just students but managers, strategists and leaders in the making. Being an alumnus of XLRI where values and patriotism are omnipresent even today is one of my biggest achievements.
Ms. Rudrani Nalubolu – PGCHRM-14
I am proud to say that XLRI is my alma mater, and extremely happy to have done so well in the course. The best part about the VIL courses is the quality of teaching – we interact with the finest minds in the subject, and the intellectual stimulation that comes out of classroom discussions is simply mind blowing. I will always remember this one year as one of the most valuable years of my life.
Ms. Pushpa Jagadeesan – PGCHRM-13
I have had a wonderful experience as a student of the program and have learned a lot from my professors and fellow students. There are many options available in the education market to continue your education as a professional. However, the experience, exposure and access to years of research in the field of HR cannot even come close to what one can find at XLRI. Being a part of this institution makes me stand apart in the crowd and to believe in what I stand for as an HR professional. I am proud to call myself an XLRI alumnus and it is my honor to be one.
Godfrey Mitchell – PGCHRM-12
Its been an awesome ride at XLRI.I’ve meet some wonderful friends and meet some great leaders who have helped me take critical decisions of my life.I’ve already been recognized by top companies in my sector with offers from companies as renowned as pepper fry, which i had to let go cause i had a different vision.
Currently i have got an opportunity to lead the HR team of one the companies with not only the biggest vision’s in INDIA but in the world which has a vision to save millions of life’s on a click of a button and i would owe this to XLRI for giving me the XL tag, it certainly counts. i am working as a consultant though for 3 months but the opportunity is what I have always wanted lets just hope i make this count. Cheers!!!. Thanks a ton. Its just the beginning…
Thanks a ton, Team XL.
Archie D souza – PGCHRM-20
With great pleasure and humility I would like to share this moment of happiness with my Respected Professors and Students.On 18th February 2017, I was honored with prestigious ‘100 most Impactful CSR Leaders ( A Global Listing)’ by World CSR.The 100 Most Impactful CSR Leaders (Global Listing) is a tribute to those who are missionaries and passionate about CSR. Those Leaders who have believed that CSR Leadership must contribute to Social change are recognized. The World CSR Day pays a tribute to such leaders who are transformation agents. By recognizing Leaders who have contributed value & made a change. Such Leaders who are impactful & believe that there is a MAD (Making A Difference) approach to their workThe approach is driven by passion & commitment towards Social Change.I am really grateful towards XLRI and my Great Professors for the wonderful learning that helped me develop a new vision and better approach to my work.I am a proud student of XLRI PGCHRM -20 Batch.
Kindly convey my gratitude to all the professors and batchmates who have contributed significantly for this achievement.
Vibha Natraj – PGCHRM-20
Wonder why something happens suddenly in our life? Explore not. It’s the lord who connects the dot. Such was the amazing experience when I first came to know about XLRI course. I had a quick glimpse of all the details, and thought why cannot I join this? After working for Indian Air force, for seventeen long years, I made up my mind to be an HR person, so that I can render my long term of experience so far to the organization, where I could get an opportunity to work.
The XLRI PGCHRM -21 courses gave me an extreme outlook, to enhance my HR skills to a large extent. The journey from day one was fantastic. It created a platform for getting to know each other, from different parts of the country. Each XLRI’an had many stories to share and learning experiences. In spite of all the hurdles faced by me professionally & personally during the course completion, I made it a point to succeed in all the areas of assessment. Now, a person with many master degrees in hand, feel proud and happy to say that XLRI has great impact on my career. Now after having so much of learning experience, I had been successful in dealing with many issues in my organization.
I should definitely quote here, an HR person deals with human resources, the most challenging task. It requires really great skill and learning. And I believe, XLRI has rendered me those skills. Now when I look back, I feel my quick judgement of enrolling myself in XLRI then was really a great decision.
Sreenivas.K RH-16142 – PGCHRM-21
I found the course extremely useful for working executives like me. The course coverage was exhaustive with all contemporary issues covered at length. The course pedagogy that included quizzes, assignments, mid-term and end-term exams, ensured that along with conceptual learning we also mastered the application of such concepts in real life situations. It was indeed a privilege to learn from the hugely experienced faculty, most of whom shared deep insights from the corporate world, which made our learning more practical and useful.In order to make the programme even more useful, I would like to suggest the following:
Presently, the immersion programme at XLRI campus is for a week during the entire duration of the programme. This needs to be conducted twice (a total of two weeks) during the programme. Such ‘face-to face’ interaction with the faculty is particularly helpful in having a better grasp of such courses/topics as Labour Laws, IR&PM, Collective Bargaining, Social Research Methods, etc.
On the whole, it was a great learning and enriching experience for me as a professional. I shall continue to have fond memories of the wonderful time spent in the classroom and campus with professors and co-students alike!
Arup Kumar – 26th March, 2017
Thank you all so so much for making our stay in the campus super comfortable and a memorable one. We are back at our work stations loaded with funtastic memories and friendships to be cherished forever.
Thank you all once again.
Ms. Srimoyee Basu – PGCBM 26
Campus Component was most wonderful event and it was an experience for lifetime.I never imagined myself as a student again attending classroom lectures. This was possible because of the Campus Component. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality during our stay.
Mr. Santosh Pawaskar – PGCBM 26
Though it was a VIL platform, but I didn’t observe any lack of quality in the teaching pedagogy. Faculty was always approachable. Studying through this platform was the same as studying at college.
Bhim Sain Mirg – PGCBM-19
Visiting the XLRI campus is one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I appreciate the effort you and the team invested in the 1 year VIL program and CC. Hats off to the team.
Sonia Singh – PGCHRM 18