ECP in Private Banking and Wealth Management - Batch 1
To register for the Short Term Course, Executive Certificate in Private Banking and Wealth Management ;
- Online Application - Candidates are expected to submit Online Application Forms along with the application fee of Rs. 1000 + Tax (for Indian Participants) to get themselves registered for the e-MDP Programs offered by XLRI Jamshedpur in association with ICFL.
- Payment - Online applicants may use their "Log in ID" and "Password" to make their payment online.
- Application Fees - Post registering successfully, candidates are expected to make an online payment of Rs 1000 + GST .
- Last date to apply - The last date for the payment of Online application fees is 30 September 2018.
- Information details - Any application with incomplete information (eg: without photograph, educational details and details related to your work experience etc.) will not be entertained for our further processing.
For Indian Participant
- Graduate / Post Graduate from Universities recognized by Association of Indian Universities with at least two years of work experience.
- Enquiry - Queries related to the course may be addressed to:
0657-665-3119 / 3277
0657-665-3119 / 3277
* XLRI &ICFL reserves the rights to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any point during the Programme for any misconduct or misleading information.
Payment & Instalment ScheduleTimelines and Payment Schedule
- Last Date of Application September 15th , 2018
- First Interview Date September 22nd or 23rd, 2018
- Second Interview Date October 06th or 07th, 2018
- Admission Offer By October 10th , 2018
- Program start with Campus Component from November 19th - 23rd, 2018
|Installments Details||For Indian Participants|
|Installment I||Rs 40,000 + GST |
Last Date: November 5th , 2018
|Installment II|| Rs 40,000 + GST
On or Before: 10th January, 2019
|Installment III||Rs 30,000 + GST
On or Before: 10th March, 2019
|Installment IV|| Rs 40,000 + GST
On or Before: 10th May, 2019
|Installment V|| Rs 30,000+ GST
On or Before: 10th July, 2019
|Total Fee||1,80,000 + GST|